PC-Kitchen Review

And here I am, back to review another Registry Cleaner. And here I thought I had reviewed all of them. :)

This software is called PC-Kitchen. I’m not exactly sure what a Kitchen has in common with a PC, but oh well. Don’t judge a book by its cover, right?

On the company website, they describe PC-Kitchen as the Best Registry Software Ever. That’s quite a claim. Well, it’s time to download PC-Kitchen and see just how great it is.

Anyway, I went ahead and downloaded and installed PC-Kitchen. The installer was just 800KB or so and connected to the internet to download the rest of the program. Was that really necessary? Couldn’t the entire program have just come with the installer? Just a random observation.

Upon running PC-Kitchen, I noticed there aren’t many options. There also isn’t much as far as additional tools. I noticed there is an option to manage your startup items, but that’s about it. Time to run the scan!

I’m not exactly sure what this is scanning. I know it’s scanning the registry, but it also lists other things that it’s scanning such as Drivers, History Lists, etc.

Well that was a quick scan. The scan took just 1 minute and 13 seconds. PC-Kitchen found 388 errors.

I’m trying to figure out how exactly to see the specific errors that were found. I clicked Repair, and it took me to this screen that said the trial version won’t fix all of the errors. It also displays a warning that says “The errors on your system cause severe instability”. lol

Well, I guess there’s not much else for me to review about PC-Kitchen. I’m not really impressed. I couldn’t figure out how to find the specific errors that were found. Also, the program itself doesn’t have many additional tools. There are much better Registry Cleaners out there. I’ll stick to recommending Registry Easy, RegDefense, and Registry Winner.

Link:

PC-Kitchen

Popular Posts