WiseFixer Review

Hey everyone! Back for another review. =). For this post, I decided to review this software utility program called Wisefixer. It's been a few weeks since I've reviewed any programs on this blog, so let's get right to this Wisefixer review!

What exactly is WiseFixer? As I previously said, it is a software utility program. Basically, it is a program designed to help you increase your computer speed and perform basic computer maintenance. This can be done through Registry Cleaners, Disk Cleanups, etc. These type of programs are very common. I have actually reviewed a lot of similar programs in the past. I came across WiseFixer last night thought and I thought it looked interesting. I was surprised I hadn't heard of it before in all honesty.

Anyway, I went ahead and downloaded and installed WiseFixer. The download was fairly small and the installation was painless. So let's open up Wisefixer and take a look at it!

Upon loading WiseFixer, I first took a look at the interface and it looks pretty good. The tools are all listed on the left, and it's easy to access the various tools that you may want to use on your PC.

I looked through some of the tools that are included with WiseFixer and I'm really impressed by it. Some of these tools I've literally never seen in a system utility program before. There are the usual tools like a Registry Cleaner, Disk Cleanup, Startup Manager, File Shredder, BHO Manager, etc. But there is also tools like the File Joiner/File Splitter. This helps in splitting or rejoining large files. I've always had to use a separate program to do this. It's nice to see that something like this is included with WiseFixer.

Besides the tools I listed, some of the other tools that come with WiseFixer include An ActiveX Blocker, Shortcuts Cleaner, and Program Uninstaller. The ActiveX Blocker is really nice, because it helps block harmful ActiveX Plugins that may contain spyware. Some websites often try to install these ActiveX plugins when you are on their website. Blocking these harmful ActiveX items is a great way to protect yourself from spyware. Definitely nice to see this included with WiseFixer.

In all, I really like WiseFixer. The list of tools is nice. If you make sure to use this program regularly, you can do a great job at keeping you computer up to speed, getting rid of junk files, and even keeping harmful ActiveX items away from your computer. Highly recommended!

Official Website of WiseFixer

Popular Posts