PhotoEditorX Review

Hi everyone! I just came across an interesting image program that I thought I would review. I haven't been updating this blog as often as I should lately, and I thought it would be a nice idea to try this program out and talk a little bit about it. Apparently it's rather popular. This program is called PhotoEditorX, so this is my PhotoEditorX review. =)

So what exactly is PhotoEditorX? The name sort of gives it away. PhotoEditorX is an image editing program. Image editing is fairly common now a days. A lot of people own Digital Cameras, and a lot of people like to edit their images.

I went ahead and downloaded and installed PhotoEditorX. It was thankfully a rather easy download and installation. So let's get right to the program itself!

Upon opening the program, I was a bit overwhelmed by all the windows that loaded. However, I have used other image programs before, and I was able to quickly get a hang of PhotoEditorX and I was able to figure out what did what. It seems fairly easy to use, even for beginners.

I spent a bit of time playing around with PhotoEditorX. I used some of my digital images, and also a couple pictures I downloaded off the web. I played around with some of the effects like Red Eye Removal, Changing Colors of the image, background removal, motion blur, etc. All of the effects worked very well and were easy to use.

I also spent some time with some of the other features included in PhotoEditorX such as creating animations, using layers, and messing with transparent images. Again, like before, it all worked fairly well.

In all, I really like PhotoEditorX. For the past few years, I have used Paint Shop Pro for photo editing, but I honestly think I like PhotoEditorX more. It works just as well as Paint Shop Pro, yet it has a good price. Highly recommended!

Official Website of PhotoEditorX

One thing I like about PhotoEditorX is that it comes with a huge guide as to how to go about using the program.

Popular Posts