SpeedyPC Review

Hey everyone! Back for another review :) I recently came across this program called SpeedyPC. I had never heard of it before but I thought it looked interesting. I decided I'd go ahead and do a SpeedyPC review in case any of my readers have heard about the product and want to know if it works.

First off, as you may guess, SpeedyPC is a program designed to speed up your PC. Computer optimization programs are pretty common these days, so it's often difficult to stand out from the crowd. So how does SpeedyPC do?

I went ahead and downloaded and installed SpeedyPC. It was a quick and painless download and installation, so let's get right to the program itself.

I spent about an hour with SpeedyPC. Here's what I've noticed.

The registry cleaner with SpeedyPC works really well. I was surprised just how much it found in my registry to clean. I was a bit hesitant to let it remove so much from my registry, but SpeedyPC did it with no problem.

SpeedyPC has a really nice interface. It's very easy on the eyes and it's very easy to access each feature.

I especially liked that in addition to the Registry Cleaner, SpeedyPC includes other tools. For instance, SpeedyPC includes a startup tuner so you can manage the items you run at start-up. This is very useful for removing unneeded startup items and speeding up your pc start time. It's very nice to see this included with SpeedyPC.

Also... I should note, SpeedyPC also has the option to make a backup should anything go wrong. That is very nice to have, and many people learn the hard way why you should always back things up.

In short, I really like SpeedyPC. It does an excellent job at speeding up your PC. If you are looking for a program to speed up your PC, definitely give SpeedyPC a look.

Good luck!

Official Website of SpeedyPC

Popular Posts