RegCure Review

Hey everyone, back for another review! I was talking to my brother earlier, and he had mentioned that he had recently downloaded a program called RegCure. My ears perked up, since as my regular readers know, I've reviewed many registry cleaners. However, I hadn't had the chance to try out RegCure yet. I told him I hadn't tried it and he had recommended I try it out. So I figured I may as well post a review of this software as I try it out. So consider this my RegCure review. :)

First off.... what is RegCure? Well... as I mentioned, RegCure is a registry cleaner that is used for cleaning your computer registry. Keeping your registry optimized is very important to keeping your computer up to speed. I have reviewed many registry cleaners, so honestly, it's going to take a lot to impress me ;). But let's see :)

Anyway... I went ahead and downloaded and installed RegCure. It was fairly easy, so let's get right to the review.

My first impression upon loading RegCure is how easy it was on the eyes. I've come across some pretty bad looking software programs in the past, but thankfully RegCure isn't one of them. The colors are easy on the eyes, and it presents the features in an easy to understand way with the basic program features on the left side of the screen.

From there, I took some time and messed with RegCure. I am really impressed by RegCure and it's registry cleaner. This is the biggest feature of the program, so of course it's the most important. Thankfully it performs really well and also runs pretty quick. Unlike most virus scans, you aren't going to have to wait an hour while RegCure scans your computer. The scan is fairly quick and takes you right to a results screen where you can decide which errors you want to fix.

Also... RegCure has a couple additional features that I really like. One of them is that you can schedule automatic scans. This is really useful for making sure your computer is scanned frequently and this way you won't forget about using this software. This can also be useful if you know of a specific time each day (or week) that you will be away from the computer. You can set it to run a scan at this time and have it run a scan for you.

The other feature I liked is that a manage startup list feature was included. This lets you manage the list of items that run when you turn on your computer. This is one of the biggest causes for slowing down your PC start-up time. With this feature you can shorten that list of programs down to just a few which should easily improve your PC loading time. I'm really glad this feature was included.

In short... I like RegCure. I think it's a great Registry Cleaner. It may not be a full system optimization program, but it's a great Registry Cleaner. It's purpose is to clean your Registry, and it does a great job at it.

Good luck!

Official RegCure Website

Popular Posts