Wise Drivers Review

Hey everyone!

It's been awhile since I've posted anything. Things have been busy the last few weeks with moving out of state. But the move is complete and I am starting to settle in.

Anyway... tonight I was browsing the net and looking for some new software to try. I came across Wise Drivers and decided to try it. I had heard some good things about this piece of software from some friends, so I figured I would go ahead and try it out for myself and post a Wise Drivers review.

For those of you who are wondering what Wise Drivers is, Wise Drivers is a program that scans your computer and figures out the latest drivers that you might need to update. Wise Drivers then downloads the updated drivers and installs them. It sounds like a very useful idea. But does it work well? Time to find out...


I went ahead and downloaded and installed Wise Drivers. It was a quick download and installation. The download was just a little over 2 megabytes. So even those of you who may still be on Dial-Up shouldn't have a problem downloading Wise Drivers. Anyway let's get to the actual software.

Upon loading Wise Drivers, I noticed the interface is very simple which is to be expected from this type of software. On the left are the buttons "Scan", "Download", "Settings", and "About". These are all pretty self-explanatory, so I don't really need to go into them.

There isn't a lot to really talk about with Wise Drivers. It's not an advanced 3D game or package of system utilities. It's main purpose is to update your drivers. Simple as that. So let's get right to the scan...

Once the scan started, I noticed Wise Drivers was scanning for many different types of drivers. System board, system speakers, motherboard resources, etc. I was happy to see that Wise Drivers was doing a fairly in-depth scan and not just a quick simple scan.

Upon the scan finishing, I was taken to a list of drivers I needed to update and was able to pick which drivers to update. How does Wise Drivers update them? Well, it turns out Wise Drivers has an online database of more than 100,000 drivers and is constantly updated. Because of this, Wise Drivers is able to easily find the drivers you need to update them on your PC.

In all... I really like Wise Drivers. I don't have much else to say about this software. It's very simple but effective. It's purpose is to update your drivers, and it does an excellent job at that. Good stuff!

But yeah, I'm going to go ahead and recommend this to all of my readers. If you need to update your drivers, definitely give Wise Drivers a look.

Good luck!

Official Website of Wise Drivers

Popular Posts