Win Spy Software Review

I am going to go ahead and do a Win Spy Software review.

This is kind of a tricky review for me. I don't really agree with using software like this, but I know some people believe it may be justified in some cases. So I am going to try to go ahead and keep my opinion out of this and just stick to reviewing how well the product does it's purpose.

If you don't know what Win Spy Software is, Win Spy Software basically lets you see what someone is doing on your computer when you are not around. What are some uses for that? Well some parents use it to spy on their children and make sure their children are staying safe on the internet. Other people use it to see if their spouse is cheating on them. Some bosses use it to make sure their employees are actually working. There are many different uses for a product like this. Like I said, I'm going to keep my opinions out of this.

Anyway, I went ahead and took a look at Win Spy Software. Win Spy Software does do it's job very well. It can take screen captures of the computer, record what keys are typed, record the webcam if it's used, it can even record attempts to try to install anti-spy software. Additionally, if you are a parent for instance, you can check from another computer and go online to see what your child is doing. For it's purpose, Win Spy Software is pretty effective.

Like I said though, whether it is ok for a parent or spouse to do this is up for debate. If you are against ever using software like this, then I'm sure either way you aren't going to try Win Spy Software. But if you are looking for a product like this to buy, Win Spy Software is one of the best. Good luck!

Once more, here is the link to download Win Spy Software.

Popular Posts