RegTool Review

Ok, I was surfing the web and came across another Registry Cleaner. This Registry cleaner is called RegTool. Since I'm always reviewing new products, I guess that means I need to do a RegTool Review. :)

The first thing that caught my eye when I saw the RegTool website was the feature list. It appears that RegTool has quite the feature list. However, I am going to download RegTool and see for myself if it truly has all of these features or not.

So anyway, I went ahead just now and downloaded and installed RegTool. Thankfully it's not a really large download and just takes a minute to download and install, after that I went ahead and opened RegTool.

My first thought when opening RegTool is wow, it really does have a lot of features. It looks like all of the features you might expect in a System Optimization program are here. Theres the Registry Cleaners, Junk Cleaner, Evidence Cleaner, BHO Manager, Uninstall Manager, Memory Tweaker, Disk Defrag, Error Repair, etc. Seems like the list is endless.

Also especially nice is a feature that lets you block certain Active X Plug-ins from installing onto your system. It basically is a way to protect yourself from spyware. Considering how obsessed I am with keeping my computer secure, I like that. :)

In trying all the tools in RegTool, they all appear to do well. The Registry Cleaner and Junk File cleaner performed as expected. And of course the Memory Tweaker and Error Repair are also very useful.

In all, I really like RegTool. It's got an awesome feature list and all the features appear to perform well. I'm going to go ahead and recommend this software. Good luck!

Once more, here is the link to download and install RegTool.

Popular Posts