ErrorWiz Review

I'm on a roll tonight lol. But I figured since I have some time before bed, I wanted to go ahead and do some reviews. This time I am going to do an ErrorWiz Review. ErrorWiz is a program used for fixing errors on your computer and speeding your computer up. It looks like ErrorWiz does this through a Registry Cleaner, but I'm not sure. Time to find out.

I went ahead and downloaded and installed ErrorWiz. Thankfully it didn't take very long to do both. So with that let's get right to opening up the software.

Ok, upon looking at the software, I see a few features. It does indeed look like ErrorWiz is a Registry Cleaner. But, I also see a few additional features. It looks like ErrorWiz also has an Uninstall Manager, BHO Manager, Startup List Manager, Error Fix Tool, And a Virtual Memory tool.

You know, I think it's kinda neat that there is a Virtual Memory tool. I rarely see that in Registry Cleaners these days.

Anyway, I went ahead and ran a scan with ErrorWiz. It found the usual number of Registry Errors that most Registry Cleaners seem to find. So in all, I'd say the performance is above average.

Well, I guess I'm going to end this post. I think I'll go ahead and recommend ErrorWiz. The Registry Cleaner may not be the absolute best, but it's got some nice additional features. Those looking to speed up their PC will especially like the Virtual Memory Tool and the Error Fix tool.

Good luck!

Here is the link to download ErrorWiz.

Popular Posts