Convert Genius Review

I had the chance recently to download and install Convert Genius, and I must say, I am very impressed. Because of which, I decided to go ahead and do a Convert Genius Review.

Convert Genius basically lets you convert files between various multiple file formats. For instance, if you can't play WMV Files for some reason, you can convert them to MPEG, AVI, etc. Those aren't the only ones though, you can also convert between DVD, VCD, SVCD, MOV, RM, 3GP, MP2, MP3, AC3, RA, M4A, OGG, AAC, etc. It's a pretty impressive program.

Going into trying Convert Genius, I was excited about trying Convert Genius out, but I was also worried that it might be difficult to figure out. Programs like Convert Genius tend to be very difficult to learn. Thankfully though, Convert Genius was pretty easy to figure out, and even those who don't know a lot about computers should have no problem with Convert Genius.

I'm very happy with Convert Genius and I think I'm going to use it for now on whenever I need to convert files. I highly recommend checking it out.

Also, I should note, ACA Utilities has an incredible deal going. They are offering 15 software programs in a bundle to download online. I mention this because Convert Genius is one of the programs in that bundle. So if you are considering buying Convert Genius, you may want to buy it in the bundle at ACA Utilities.

Anyway, If you decide to try Convert Genius, good luck!

Once more, here is the link to download Convert Genius. And here is the link to ACA Utilities which has that bundle I mentioned.

Popular Posts