This Blog

When I created this blog, my main focus for it was to be about computer security. There are many people out there having difficulty getting rid of Spyware or Viruses. I figured this blog would be a great way to help people by sharing tips and recommending computer programs. However, there is not a lot else for me to say about computer security. After reading my article about how to stay protected, you shouldn't have too many problems with keeping your computer secure.

Because of this, I am going to start making posts about other things having to do with computers. If you've read my recent posts, you can see I have started reviewing computer programs that aren't related to computer security. So I will continue to do this as well as post about other things such as interesting websites I come across. Don't worry though, I will still discuss Computer Security from time to time.

:)

Popular Posts