SurveySavvy.com Review

In continuing my reviews of various Work From Home sites, I have decided to do a SurveySavvy.com Review.

So what is SurveySavvy? As you probably guessed, it is another company where you can take surveys and get paid for doing so. SurveySavvy is very similar to Opinion Outpost. After joining, you can fill out a few portraits to let them know more about you. This way they know what type of surveys to send to you. After you do this, you should start receiving surveys.

Since joining this site, I haven't gotten nearly as many surveys as I have from some other survey companies. However, I still recommend this site. I have gotten surveys that pay up to $15 from this site. So even though they may not send out a lot, it is still worth signing up for when you do get surveys.

If you want to make a little extra money, in addition to the other companies I have reviewed, I highly recommend joining SurveySavvy. They are one of the few Survey companies that are legitimate and they really do pay. Good luck!

Link to join.

Popular Posts