Opinion Outpost Review

As of late, one thing I have been doing is researching work from home opportunities. So let's look at survey companies.

I'm sure you've seen those ads telling you that you can make money from answering surveys. The question is, are they just scams?

The answer is, most are. However, not all of them are. You really can make money online just by answering surveys. However, despite what the ad's say, you will not make $50 an hour just by answering surveys. However, some people have reported that they have been able to make over $500 a month from taking surveys.

In the future, I will make more posts about this topic and discuss various survey companies that you can make money from. However, I will start off and mention one company that you can make money from by taking surveys. It is called Opinion Outpost.

This is a site I personally have tried out for myself. I am happy to say that it is indeed legitimate. If you decide to join, you will need to give them your information. Then you can take a few surveys to tell them more about you. That way they can direct surveys to you that you are more likely to qualify for. After you do this, then you're set! Whenever there are new surveys available for you to take, they will e-mail you and let you know.

The amount Opinion Outpost pays for each survey varies. For instance, there is one survey currently available for me to take. If I complete it, I will get paid 30 points which equals 3 dollars. It doesn't sound like much, but if you get a few surveys a day, it can add up and become a decent amount of extra money that you can earn each month. Besides, I have received some surveys that pay over $5 a survey.

Like I said, in the future I will post more about other survey companies and work from home sites. But for now, if you are looking to make a little bit of extra money online, then I recommend trying out Opinion Outpost. Good luck!

Link to join.

Popular Posts