Captain Optimizer Review

For this post, I decided to talk a bit about a new program I just came across. It is called, Captain Optimizer. Captain Optimizer is from the same company that put out the Registry Commander software which I reviews recently. As regular readers may know, I liked Registry Commander, so I'm going to go ahead and take a look at Captain Optimizer and see if I like it as well. Now, onto this Captain Optimizer Review!

First off.. what exactly is Captain Optimizer? Captain Optimizer is a program designed to help optimizer your PC and keep it running error free and at top performance. As people use their computers, they inevitably start to slow down. Captain Optimizer works to reverse this process. This is done through various tools that you can use. So now that we know what it's about, how does it perform?

I spent some time with it before writing this review and I am very impressed by Captain Optimizer. I have reviewed a lot of PC Optimization programs over the last couple of years. Some of them have been good, some have been bad. Captain Optimizer goes into the good category. Well.. not just good, but really good!

The first thing I had noticed about Captain Optimizer is just how nice everything was organized. The interface looks nice, and everything is organized in an easy way so you can get right to the individual tools. Not only is this great for the user, but it makes it easier for me to get to the tools and review them ;).

When looking through Captain Optimizer I was struck by just how many tools are included to manage your computer and keep it problem free. There's a disk defrag, junk file cleaner, memory optimizer, duplicate file finder, file undeleter, startup customizer, etc. There's a LOT of tools.

A couple other tools I also noticed that really stand out is the Driver Updater, and the Analyze Your Files tool. The Driver Updater works to look for updated drivers to install on your computer. Driver updater tools are very much in demand these days as a lot of people are looking for an easy way to update your drivers. In fact, programs specifically just for updating your drivers are frequently sold. Yet, with Captain Optimizer, it is included at no additional cost. That's very impressive to me, and I can't think of a single PC optimizer I have tried that included the Driver Updater.

As far as the Analyze Your Files tool, it basically takes a look at your hard drive and gives you statistics on your files. For instance which folders are taking up the more space? What are the largest files on your entire computer? etc. It's a great way to find files you don't need that are taking up a LOT of space. I've used similar tools in the past, but never seen them included in a single package the way it is with Captain Optimizer.

In short, I'm really really impressed by Captain Optimizer. The amount of tools included really surprised me. In addition, the tools all worked great for me. If you are looking for a PC optimization program, Captain Optimizer definitely stands out above the rest. Highly recommended!

Official Website of Captain Optimizer

Popular Posts