RegistryRepairPro Review

lol, I swear I pass off anything as a review these days. But if you go into this post wondering if you should buy Registry Repair Pro or not and you finish this post with an answer, then I consider it helpful because I'm basically answering your question.

Anyway, should you buy Registry Repair Pro? My answer is No. Registry Repair Pro has negative comments about it on McAfee SiteAdvisor which isn't a good sign. I went to the Registry Repair Pro site to take a look at it, I then decided to close out of their website. However, I was stopped from closing out of the Registry Repair Pro website because they wanted me to chat with one of their sales agents. Of course, I knew that it wasn't an actual sales agent. I was just talking to a computer. Ah well, the conversation was still amusing to me.



~~~~~
Lee says: Hey don't go! If I can offer you a 15% Discount on Registry Repair Pro. Please type "Hi" or "Hello".

You: Hi

Lee says: Thanks, this is a ONE TIME fee of $15.99! To get this deal CLICK HERE.

You: I don't want it

Lee says: Sorry, I didn't get that.

You: Yeah you're really a person lol

Lee says: Registry Repair Pro will clean your registry making your system more stable and preventing crashes.

Lee says: lol :)

You: whats 2 + 2

Lee says: Sorry, I didn't get that.

Lee says: Our software downloads instantly after purchase. This is a limited time offer so CLICK HERE to act now!

You: What do you think about the situation in Gaza?

Lee says: I am a virtual agent authorized to offer you Registry Repair Pro with a 15% discount. CLICK HERE to get your copy at the discount price now.

You: Will Registry Repair Pro fix the conflict?

Lee says: Sorry, I didn't get that.

You: Oh dear

Lee says: Sorry, I didn't get that.

Lee says: We take all major credit cards and Paypal and you can download and install instantly!

You: Is that really a picture of you on the left?

Lee says: Sorry, I didn't get that.

Lee says: This could be your last chance to take 15% off and pay a one time price of $15.99 CLICK HERE before the offer expires.

You: This isn't making me want to buy your software.

Lee says: Sorry, I didn't get that.

You: Although $16 for a registry cleaner isn't bad if it actually works.

Lee says: Sorry, I didn't get that.

You: Well I'm going to go now, Bye!

Lee says: Sorry, I didn't get that.

I generally out of principal don't buy software that has sales tactics I don't like. But if this isn't a problem to you, then go ahead and check out Registry Repair Pro.

Here is the link.

Popular Posts