BBMonitor

Okay, here is another interesting program I came across. This one is called BBMonitor. I haven't really talked about a product like this, so I figured I would do so.

Basically what BBMonitor does is monitor your internet connection. It will let you do bandwidth speed tests, monitor your Upload and Download speeds, there are graphs to see how it's changed over time, etc.

This program can be pretty useful, however the bad news is, it costs $29.95 to buy. Do I think it's worth the price? I don't really know. I think it depends on just what you need to use the program for. There are many free bandwidth monitors out there. You can go to DSLReports.com and do a free test if you need to see what your current speeds are. However, if you are looking for a full Bandwidth Monitor with many features, then you may be interested in buying this program. My advice? Check out their product page and see if it's for you. The link is here.

Good luck!

Popular Posts