Registry Commander Review

Hey everyone! I'm back for another review! I decided to review a program I came across just last night. It is called Registry Commander. There was a 2011 edition released, so I decided to take a look at it and give my full review. So consider this my Registry Commander Review :).

First off... what is Registry Commander you may be asking? Registry Commander is a program designed to help you clean your computer registry. Keeping your computer registry clean is important. It helps prevent slowdown on your computer. In addition, it can also prevent registry errors from forming. Unfortunately though, Microsoft doesn't include a Registry Cleaner with Windows. So that is where a program likes Registry Commander comes into play.

I went ahead and spent some time with Registry Commander. In all honesty, Registry Commander does very well at it's intended purpose. It's purpose is to clean your computer registry and it did a great job of that. The scan was fairly quick, and it found a lot of errors that even other programs had missed.

On the downside, there aren't a lot of additional features with Registry Commander. Many PC optimization programs include other features to help in optimizing your PC. But perhaps that's not a fair comparison. Registry Commander isn't a full PC optimization program, it's a program built specifically to help keep your registry error free, and it does a good job at it's intended purpose.

In short, I'm going to go ahead and recommend Registry Commander. If you are specifically are looking for a registry cleaner, you should give Registry Commander a try. However, if you are looking for a full PC optimization program, I recommend Registry Winner which I took a look at awhile back.

Good luck!

Official Website of Registry Commander

Popular Posts