SpamBully Review

Here is another program that may be useful to those reading this blog. I decided to do a SpamBully Review.

This program is called SpamBully. Basically, you can guess what it does from it's name. It helps get rid of Spam.

Personally, I don't get a lot of Spam. I try not to give my e-mail address out often, I make sure not to post it on forums, and I use GMail which is great at putting Spam into the Spam Folder. However, not everyone can do these things. Some people need to give their e-mail address out, others just may be using a different e-mail provider who's spam controls aren't as great. For those that are in that situation, then I would recommend SpamBully.

SpamBully provides many different options for stopping Spam. For instance, you can set a filter so it filters out e-mails from certain countries. You can also set filters based on certain words, certain IP addresses, and certain e-mail addresses.

In addition to that, you can also report Spam to the FTC, have non-Spam e-mail forwarded to your cell phone, look at graphs to see how well the program is performing for you, and more. It's pretty cool.

I definitely recommend this program if you are having issues with Spam. The program also offers a free trial so you can see if you like it first before buying it. Here is the link again. Good luck!

Popular Posts